As we reopen for the fall, we would like to emphasize that our first and foremost commitment is to the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, extended families, and community. Our ability to conduct in-person learning rests on our collective commitment to be diligent regarding all the new policies and procedures as well as personal health and hygiene.
The following comprehensive plan has been established to allow Groove With Me, Inc. to welcome our students, faculty, and staff back into the studios. This plan outlines how we can return to the studios while mitigating, to the best of our ability, the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. These policies and protocols are based on guidance from the Center for Disease Control and the NY State Department of Health.
The health and safety of our students and employees is of paramount importance to Groove With Me, Inc. We are fully committed to continually updating and revising this plan as new information about the virus becomes available.
All families who wish to participate this fall must read our policies and precautions. Please click the link below to learn more.
GWM COVID POLICY AND PRECAUTIONS
Thank you so much to the 52 people who answered our survey about returning to classes. We are so happy to work with you to address your needs and concerns. You are about to receive all our policies for the fall.
To answer some specific questions, we would like to highlight the following:
- All dancers must have an updated or unexpired physical prior to the first day of classes. No child will be allowed to participate without a physical.
- No parents will be allowed upstairs in the studio.
- Everyone must comply with all safety precautions. There will be no exceptions.
- Parents will fill out our Health survey form before class. Please refer to the Health Survey Form section below.
- We are using germicidal, disinfection, and virudial cleaning products.
- We will report to you after the first week and throughout the fall that all policies are being followed and are working.
- We are strategizing ways to engage the age groups not included in our first enrollment.
Registration is on September 8th, 2020. A GWM staff member will contact you. If you have an updated phone number, please email us. REGISTRATION IS NOT IN PERSON. No one is at the studio, 212-987-5910 is inoperable at this time.
Ages 7- 9 will receive a call between 11:00AM-1:00PM
Ages 10-12 will receive a call between 1:00PM-3:00PM
- Families must be available during the suggested time.
- Children can only be registered for one class this semester or until further notice.
- We encourage families to have a class in mind prior to their call.
- Please have a back up class in case classes become full. Below is the fall schedule.