• Manage your money and set up a spending plan
• Contact creditors about existing loans, including student loans. Get student loan debt tips during COVID-19.
• Draft letters to creditors to lower payments or temporarily suspend payments due to hardship
• Develop a strategy to minimize debt
• Access local, state, and federal emergency resources
• Open a bank account
• Separate personal and business finances
• Navigate the IRS Get My Payment tool for economic impact payments. Learn more about economic impact payments.
• And much more
*Important Updates Due to COVID-19*
For the health and safety of our providers and clients, NYC Financial Empowerment Center sessions will be conducted over the phone. Clients will be required to create a Financial Empowerment Portal account.