1. Bake a red, white, and blue cake.
2. Or, make a no-bake patriotic icebox cake.
3. Cool off with some red, white, and blue popsicles.
4. Whip up an American milkshake.
FOURTH OF JULY CRAFTS TO MAKE WITH KIDS
1. Bedeck the front door with an easy American flag made of paint sticks.
2. Spread some holiday fun by painting some red, white, and blue kindness rocks.
3. Decorate your driveway with fizzy fireworks.
4. Wear your national pride with a red, white, and blue pin.
5. Make some safe sparklers.
FOURTH OF JULY HISTORY WITH KIDS
1. Pick your favorite lines from the Declaration of Independence.
2. Host an American Revolution trivia quiz game with big kids.
3. Teach kids why we celebrate the Fourth of July...
4. ...but don't forget to discuss the history of slavery in the context of the times.
5. Visit an outdoor historical site to help Revolutionary War history come alive
FOURTH OF JULY INDOOR ACTIVITIES WITH KIDS
1. Zoom into the New York History Museum's day-long party.
2. Hear a world-class orchestra play tribute to our frontline workers and other national heroes.
3. Host an indoor campout.